6.12.2012

amber interior design

I started following Amber at least a year and a half ago (maybe two?), when her site was still pretty young. I'm not sure what brought me to it at first, but it's always been one of my faves. I've been so impressed (and bolstered) by watching her number of followers absolutely sky-rocket. Clearly I need some tips from this lady!

Anyway, her best posts are (obviously) the ones in which she gives sneak peeks of her own work, and yesterday's was a doozy! While it was all luscious, the best room IMHO was this gorgeous mountain of pink and purple perfection:






Aaaaaaah, the curtains make me want to curl myself into a ball and die! I love love love the bohemian vibe and liberal use of global/vintage textiles in all her projects.

My favourite sneak peek of hers is still this one though:


There's just something about the softness and colour of this space that speaks to me. Hard. I seriously hope she publishes more of this space soon (hint)!

post signature

3 comments :

  1. nice post on designs of bedroom it is really beautiful and nice.
    interior designers in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have given nice and very depth information. Its looks this content have better information to attract and make people know what and how important to have professionalism. I am an interior designers in gachibowli. I feel great after reading this information. Please make update I will be regular rss to this site.
    Thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!