7.17.2013

wallpaper weekly: summers better side

It is just too. damn. hot. I can't move, I can't breathe, and I definitely, definitely can't think. At least not enough for anything profound to be the result.

So instead, I'll settle for sharing a pretty powder room I recently stumbled upon, whose paper somehow manages to remind me of all the things I actually like about summer:



Right now, I am telling you, that is no small feat.

The paper is called Apothecary's Garden, and it's by new-to-me manufacturer Trustworth Studios. I'm loving the vintage-y quality, which comes from the fact that it's a reproduction of an old print - and one by famed designer C.F.A Voysey at that.

Their whole line is definitely worth checking out, especially if you're looking for a kids room. My fave has got to be Four and Twenty . . .


. . . because it's oh so creepy, and oh so awesome. I mean, they're getting baked into pies! (Get it?? Or am I the only one who was nerdily delighted by that name?)

Til' tomorrow my loves! Stay cool!

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE the art nouveau look! I would cover my whole house in this stuff. I absolutely adore busy wallpaper.

    <3becky
    www.loosefromthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!