9.24.2013

blogpodium blast!

For one reason or another, I've been battling a migraine for three days straight, explaining why this lil' recap is late, and why it will have to be ever so short and sweet! The pain is definitely not the start to my vacation I was hoping for, but it makes me even more grateful for the amazing day that was Saturday. I have to admit that when I signed up for Blogpodium with only five days to spare I was pretty nervous, but once armed with some leopard print, new gold bling and pretty biz cards (whipped together in a flash by my amazing friend Farah of House 9 Design) the excitement set in. And BP didn't disappoint!


Jen and her team did such a good job gathering amazing sponsors, putting together awesome talks and making the place as pretty as can be! Even the food was deadly (still craving the mac and cheese that I inhaled too quickly to capture...)



The best part, though, was definitely meeting some of the like minded ladies I felt like I already knew! I'm so happy to have gotten the chance to laugh and learn with (and from) inspiring gals like Raiana, Gabby, Meredith, Tiffany, Marion, Christine and so many others!


I can't wait to put some of the tidbits I picked up (both in the sessions and the grab bags!) to good use! Now for a little R&R - this weary brain of mine needs it!

xoxoxo

post signature

5 comments :

  1. It was soooo nice to meet you in person! You definitely need to move to Toronto!! :) Next time in town we have to make plans to spend so time together ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gabby, I would LOVE to! I need style tips from the best ;)

      Delete
  2. It was nice to (briefly) meet you! Your blog is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you too! And thank you sweets - I'm popping over to yours now!

      Delete
  3. Love your business cards! We'll have to meet & swap next time!!
    And I'm right there with you on that mac & cheese haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!