2.07.2013

kids, sparkles, candy and love..

Ok so Valentine's and I may be on the outs this year, but even my cold cold heart couldn't resist this video of ridiculously chic kids sharing their ridiculously cute takes on love.

I mean, let's face it, their answers are pretty much exactly what mine would be. What is love? No effin' clue. What do I love? Chocolate, fur coats, high heels, and my dad. Exactly kids. Exactly.

{via}

The girl in the leopard and pearls is my new style icon. She knows her shit. For real. 

Much love today chicitas, whatever that means ;)

post signature

1 comment :

  1. LOL. Kids are usually smarter than us on these things.. anddd her outfit is phenom, so obviously she is trustworthy. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!