8.21.2012

i heart your art: ryan pickart

I may not love all of Ryan Pickart's work (some of it is a bit too cold for my taste), but what I do love I love a whole, whole lot. Anything with this much Klimt in the mix can't help but be amazing: 





I'd love to put these against black walls, especially the fourth one. I think it would be so striking.

I also really appreciate that he sometimes posts "in progress" shots of his work, like this one:


For someone who can't draw or paint to save their life (unless it's a new coat of spray paint on a chair), it's truly fascinating to see gorgeous works of art like this mid-process. It makes it feel so much more tangible, doesn't it?

{all image via Parlour BlogPICKART and aestheticshelter}

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!