3.11.2012

rainbow on my floor

So I promised I would get up pictures of my new rug, and managed to find a bit of time on this insanely beautiful day to take a few!


The light wasn't ideal, but this is the closest depiction of the colour I could get. The pendant light above the table is going to be getting a wash of raspberry fabric dye in the near future to (hopefully) resemble the darkest pink in the rug. I think the room needs that extra pop.


It's just so me. My love of anything with history grows every. single. day. It's definitely one of the best purchases I've made in a while, and I would absolutely recommend the eBay seller I got it from. Great prices, consistently some of the nicest well-priced Kilims on eBay, and fast shipping direct from Turkey. I'm itching to buy another one . . .

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!