8.13.2012

alien chic

So according to the world of the internets (or at least of my facebook newsfeed), I'm in the minority when I say that I actually really liked Prometheus. Maybe it's because I hadn't heard any of the hype or maybe it's because I'd never seen the Alien series and didn't have any expectations. Either way, I thought it was all sorts of awesome. 

What's even more messed up than my taste in movies, though, is that ever since watching this one I keep seeing furniture and accessories that really remind me of it. Like, everywhere. So what's a girl to do? Put together a round-up of alien chic, clearly.



You see it too right? Right??

P.S. This may be super weird since I just said they made me think of slimey, blobby killer creatures from outer space, but that lamp, knob and stone table can all come home with me. Please and thank you. I honestly don't think I'd mind an alien takeover if it looked this good . . .

P.P.S. If you've seen the movie, can you guess what each piece represents?

P.P.P.S. Why am I such a nerd?
post signature

1 comment :

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!